Chardonnay vs Cabernet Sauvignon vs Merlot - Sold out event
Be a Handpicked Wines' winemaker for the night
Create your own wine
Due to popular demand, we are holding another blending workshop at the Handpicked Cellar Door.
Blend your very own Chardonnay – made from two-barrel aged wines, one in new oak and the other from a 4-year-old oak barrel. You will also have the chance to experiment with blending a Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot straight out of our Cellar Door tanks.
This interactive workshop and tasting experience will open your eyes to the complexities and depth of each varietal, both in isolation and as a blend.
Plus, learn how to name and label your mini wine bottle, take it home and let your friends be impressed by your wine blending skills.
Your ticket - Sold out event
Your ticket includes 4x tank tasting samples, 2x tasting glasses of wine, all materials for blending and designing your own wine labels and a mini wine bottle and workbook to take home.
- Tank Sample: 2018 Yarra Valley Chardonnay NEW OAK barrel
- Tank Sample: 2018 Yarra Valley Chardonnay 4-YEAR-OLD OAK barrel
- Tank Sample: 2018 Yarra Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tank Sample: 2018 Yarra Valley Merlot
- 2017 Wombat Creek Vineyard Chardonnay – TROPHY Royal Adelaide Show 2018
- 2014 Highbow Hill Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon – 95 Points James Halliday Wine Companion
6:45 pm - 8:30pm
Handpicked Cellar Door: 50 Kensington Street Chippendale NSW 2008
How to Book
To book your spot in the class, click BOOK THE EVENT on the right and checkout. You will receive an email confirming your order and your name will be automatically added to our guest list.