As the importer of Australia’s largest range of premium caviar, Lisa will take you through an exploration of the history of caviar, what the market is like today, how it is sustainably sourced, what creates demand, how to taste it, why we love it and more.
You'll explore 4 of the most famous caviars in the world, produced by different species of Sturgeon and come from different countries.
Sample the most famous caviar in the world. Taste through 4 caviar tastings paired with a curated selection of premium award-winning wines and luxurious canapes.
Sample 4 luxurious caviars
- Black Pearl Siberian
- Ars Italica Russian Oscietra
- Sterling White sturgeon caviar
- Finishing with Beluga Caviar
Paired with 4 premium Handpicked Wines
- Regional Selections Organic Prosecco
- Single Vineyard Yarra Valley Marsanne
- Single Vineyard Capella Pinot Noir
- Collection Mornington Peninsula Chardonnay
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Must be 18 years of age or over to attend.
Tickets not refundable once purchased.
Photo: Mark Bond Photography