Breakfast at Tiffany's
25 km radius from Sydney CBD + Victoria + Queensland
Recreate the Cellar Door wine flight at home with this wine & cheese tasting pack. The pack includes 4 bottles of wine and a 100g serving of each cheese pairing.
It serves up to 5 people (or save all for yourself to enjoy slowly).
Breakfast At Tiffany's flight will take your taste buds on a tantalising, magical journey from the best vineyards in Italy to Yarra Valley in Victoria.
This pack includes:
- - 1 bottle of Regional Selections Veneto Organic Prosecco paired with Reggiano, Italy
- - 1 bottle of Regional Selections Fruili Grave Pinot Grigio paired with Mixed milk Robiola, Italy (or similar)
- - 1 bottle of Regional Selections Yarra Valley x Gorman Rose paired with Taleggio from Val Taleggio, Italy, a semi soft and washed-rind cheese
- - 1 bottle of Regional Selections Moscato D’Asti Piedmont DOCG paired with Shopshire Blue from Nottinghamshire, Great Britain
- - 1 video detailing how to take your wine night to the next level.
DIY WINE FLIGHT VIDEO
With every wine & cheese flight purchase you’ll receive a video via text or email detailing just how to take your wine night to the next level.
The guided 5-minute video from our expert cellar door team will talk you through the premium wines and luxe cheese pairings. Let us introduce you to your wines and learn about taste & terroirs, regionality, vintage and how these elements compliment and pair with the delicious cheeses.
So grab a glass, kick back and tune in. Our team will send you the link to the video within 24h after you place your order.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING FEES
We now deliver our premium wine and cheese packs to Sydney (same day delivery 25km from Sydney CBD), Victoria and Queensland. Stock up on some of our sustainably made wines and locally made cheeses to make your day extra special - or why not surprise a mate with a delivery!
- Sydney (25km radius of Sydney CDB): Delivery + shipping fees - View here
- Melbourne & Victoria: Delivery + shipping fees - View here
- Queensland: Delivery + shipping fees - View here
HOW WE PACK YOUR ORDER
To ensure your cheeses and charcuterie items stay fresh during transportation, all products are vacuum sealed individually and the deliveries are transported inside a refrigerated truck.
If nobody is home, we can leave the parcels in a secure location if there is one - please leave precise delivery instructions at checkout eg "if nobody home please leave box under table to right of doorway".
GIFT THIS PACK
If you are purchasing a gift for a loved one, add your message in the delivery/ gift message box at checkout.
Your order will be carefully packed by one of our cellar door team in Chippendale, NSW and they can include a handwritten note for you.
CORPORATE AND BULK ORDERS
Our wide range of gift packs ensure a suite of experiences to suit almost any need, from corporate gifting, client entertainment to team building. Take a peek at our gifting brochure here, which offers some great options for clients, staff and friends alike.
Download The Event Brochure
Feel free to contact the cellar door team if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!
We endeavour to always supply the advertised cheese item, however due to the current circumstances we may be required to substitute items without notice due to supply. Our experienced crew members carefully select the product from our premium and local supplier that most closely matches your original selection.
Cheese images are for illustrative purposes only and differ from the actual product.
Photo: Nastia Gladushchenko