Breakfast at Tiffany's
Recreate the Cellar Door wine flight at home with this wine & cheese tasting pack. The pack includes 4 bottles of wine and a 100g serving of each cheese pairing. Serves up to 5 people (or save all for yourself to enjoy slowly).
Breakfast At Tiffany's flight will take your taste buds on a tantalising, magical journey from the best vineyards in Italy to Yarra Valley in Victoria.
This pack includes:
- 1 bottle of Regional Selections Veneto Organic Prosecco paired with Le Dauphin Soumaintrain, France
- 1 bottle of Regional Selections Fruili Grave Pinot Grigio paired with Le Petit Double Crème, France
- 1 bottle of Regional Selections Yarra Valley x Gorman Rose paired with L’Artisan Mountain Man from Geelong, Victoria
- 1 bottle of Regional Selections Moscato D’Asti Piedmont DOCG paired with Shopshire Blue from Nottinghamshire, Great Britain
- 1 video detailing how to take your wine night to the next level.
With same-day delivery within 25km of Sydney CBD when placed before 4pm we'll have you sorted in no time.
DIY Flight Video
With every wine & cheese flight purchase you’ll receive a video via text or email detailing just how to take your wine night to the next level.
The guided 10-minute video from our expert cellar door team will talk you through the premium wines and luxe cheese pairings. Let us introduce you to your wines and learn about taste & terroirs, regionality, vintage and how these elements compliment and pair with the delicious cheeses.
So grab a glass, kick back and tune in.
*We can only express deliver catering packages to addresses within 25km of the Sydney CBD - select express shipping option when checking out. If you live outside of the radius but would like to pick up from the Handpicked Cellar Door, please add a note in the 'Order Instructions/Comments' when checking out.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*We endeavour to always supply the advertised cheese item, however due to the current circumstances we may be required to substitute items without notice due to supply. Our experienced crew members carefully select the product from our premium and local supplier that most closely matches your original selection.
Photo: Nastia Gladushchenko