Do you want to work in a contemporary and dynamic wine business which aspires to walk its own path in the wine industry? Do you have a passion for digital marketing and delivering exceptional customer experiences?
Ecommerce is a key pillar in the growth of Handpicked Wines and its global brand presence. The Digital Marketing Coordinator role plays a key part in coordinating, developing, executing and reporting digital marketing activities for Handpicked’s digital channels. This includes ensuring promotions and content are set up in line with the marketing calendar to deliver a personalised and exceptional customer experience and coherent storytelling across channels. This role will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Branding Specialist and reports to the Marketing Manager. The role will be based out of Handpicked Wine's Sydney head office.
- Work with Marketing Manager to facilitate the digital marketing strategy of the business including digital channels, social media and eDM;
- Design and execute digital campaigns across multiple marketing channels including (but not limited to) Web, eDMs, Social and SEO/SEM aligned to the overall brand strategy;
- Maintain and execute marketing and content calendar;
- Monitor and analyse data from digital campaigns, CRM, sales, e-commerce to provide business insights and recommendations to meet agreed KPIs;
- Content and copy management and creation across digital channels including website, blog, social media, eDM, advertising;
- Create briefs for and work with agencies on ecommerce development and experience;
- Maintain the website from product upload, new content creation and user experience and also troubleshooting if any website bugs/issues arises;
- Manage social media accounts - content creation, community engagement and growth;
- Maintain CRM, create and deliver offers for loyalty club members;
- Providing excellent customer service for loyalty program users and online shoppers;
- Working closely with the marketing, operations and the Handpicked Cellar Door teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience;
- Performing administration tasks as required.
Your experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a business, with a strong desire to succeed
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital marketing in a relevant D2C environment
- Analytical mind that uses data to drive decisions and solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Experience in running social media paid and SEM campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in creating and delivering engaging and inspiring digital campaigns
- Possess a high attention to detail as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CMS and CRM platforms
- Effective project management skills with ability to successfully execute projects within tight deadlines
- Results-driven, passionate, and display a “can-do” attitude
- Excel in proactive thinking along with the proven ability to get things done
- Adaptable and ability to grow in a fast-paced environment
- A love for wine and travel of course!
Desirable but not essential:
- Understanding of Australian wine regionality and interest in wine education
- Experience managing digital and comms agencies and project managing outsourced work
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite highly regarded
- Experience working within an alcohol or food FMCG environment
- Professional copywriting and video storytelling experience
The perks - because wine not?!
- Wine education - wine tastings anyone?
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunity to travel to our vineyards
- Attending awesome industry events
Please email your cover letter and resume to Annie at email@example.com. Applications close on 31st of May, 2018.