Do you want to work in a contemporary and dynamic wine business which aspires to walk its own path in the wine industry? We are an Australian-based wine producer headquartered in Sydney and with vineyards in the Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley and Barossa Valley. Over the years, we have also established long-term partnerships with growers in wine regions across Australia and overseas.
An exciting opportunity is available for a self-motivated Operations Assistant to join our young and dynamic team, which aspires to walk its own path in the wine industry. This is an entry level role for someone who can work independently and has a desire to make an impact in a fast growing company within a highly competitive industry.
Based in our office in Sydney CBD, you will assist the Operations Manager to carry out key customer service and supply chain activities including order taking, transport and distribution of wine and spirit products.
- Processing of sales orders, preparing invoices and maintaining records of orders;
- Providing superior customer service and follow up;
- Creating and maintaining the customer database;
- Receiving and dispatching of wines and samples;
- Determining method of dispatch, implementing transport schedules and making bookings;
- Monitoring production, inventory and warehousing activities including tracking product movement and maintenance of required stock levels;
- Arranging shipment collection and delivery including preparation of documents and invoices for both domestic and international logistics; and
- Liaising with suppliers to rectify damages, shortages and other issues.
Your experience and skills:
- Have an interest in the wine industry
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and the challenge of meeting deadlines and targets
- Be a team player who enjoys solving problems and is solution oriented
- Possess creative problem-solving and analytical skills to evaluate complex situations and find solutions
- Have a passion for delivering excellent customer service in a cost-effective way
- Demonstrate the ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders
We offer a competitive remuneration package aimed to attract candidates who thrive in a fast-paced business environment that is all about growth and keeping the excitement at the forefront of your career.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 14th Oct 2018
Cellar Door Staff
Full-time positions are also available at Handpicked Cellar Door, Chippendale. More information.